17–19 February 2020. 12 lecture hours – 3 CFU
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra.
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II.
Via Cintia 26, Naples
- Mathematical and geometrical fundaments
- Photogrammetric systems and procedures for data acquisition
- Positioning systems and use of ground control points
- Outcomes: point clouds and textured meshes
- Real case photo acquisition
- Data processing and virtual outcrop model building
- VOM interpretation: 3D fracture data analysis
Photoscan, VisualSFM, CloudCompare, Meshlab, OpenPlot
This training is aimed at appealing to doctoral students and early career researchers.
There are 15 places available and registration is required.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org