Promoting your research resultsNovember 26-27, 2018 Area della Ricerca del CNR, Bologna
- Dr. Laura Silvestroni (CNR- ISTEC Faenza, Società Ceramica Italiana)
- Dr. Carmen Galassi (CNR- ISTEC Faenza, Società Ceramica Italiana)
- Prof. Elisabetta Di Bartolomeo (Università Roma Tor Vergata, Roma)
- Dr. Michele Dondi (CNR- ISTEC Faenza, Società Ceramica Italiana)
The workshop is targeted at master and PhD students and young researchers at the early career stage (below 35 years old) from any of the ECerS member and associated countries who deals with ceramic materials in the field of Synthesis, Processing, Sintering, Microstructure, Properties and Modeling.
► 3 invited speakers will provide useful insights about how to sharing and showcasing research data, submit and promote papers to present your research results via different communication routes:
- soft skills to improve your performance as a speaker;
- introduction to new approaches to disseminations (videos, data papers).
► Debate about ceramic science and technology in a fully multidisciplinary context.
► National competition to select the Italian candidate for the Student Speech Contest (SSC) at the XVI ECerS Conference in Turin (http://www.ecers2019.org/). All expenses of the winner will be offered by ICerS and the conference organization.
• Abstract Submission: Sept. 30, 2018
• Notification of acceptance: Oct. 5, 2018
• Extended Abstract Submission: Oct. 19, 2018
Download the abstract template specifying if you are willing to participate to the Student Speech Contest and send it to: email@example.com
Workshop participation is free of charge.
A partial support for the travelling and accommodation expenses for few participants is available; please ask when you submit your application.
Prizes are foreseen for the 1st best :
• Oral presentation
• Student Speech Contest
Your CV at the glance and extended abstract will be published in the workshop proceedings and indexed with ISBN.
Area della Ricerca, CNR, Bologna
Via Gobetti 101, Bologna
Official language will be English.