5-7 December 2016
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra, dell'Ambiente e delle Risorse
Università di Napoli Federico II
Prof. Stefano Vitale
12 lecture hours – 3 CFU
The lessons will be held at Room G4 (Largo San Marcellino) and G7 (via Mezzocannone, 8)
1) December 5, Room G4 9:30-11:30, 13:30-15:30
2) December 6, Room G4 9:30-11:30; Room G7 13:30-15:30
3) December 7, Room G7 8:30-10:30, 11:30-13.30
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of structural geology and petrography.
Short Program of the Course:
- Ductile strain: inter- and intra-crystalline deformation
- Strain analysis
- Recognition of micro-scale structures in thin section.