Carissimi Soci Società Associate,
su indicazione del Prof. Marco G. Malusà (Università di Milano Bicocca), vi segnaliamo seconda sessione del Bando per il 39° ciclo di dottorato in Scienze Chimiche, Geologiche e Ambientali dell'Università di Milano-Bicocca.
University of Milano-Bicocca - PhD Course in Chemical, Geological and Environmental Sciences (a.y. 2023/2024): Call for Applications – session II
We are looking for highly motivated candidates for the second session of the 39th PhD Cycle in Chemical, Geological and Environmental Sciences at the University of Milano-Bicocca (deadline: 24th July 2023 at 12:00 noon Italian time). The University of Milano-Bicocca offers a stimulating environment in which to study, do research and socialize while learning all together.
Eleven project scholarships are available: 3 in Geological Sciences, 6 in Environmental Sciences, and 2 in Chemical Sciences (https://www.disat.unimib.it/it/didattica/dottorato-scienze-chimiche-geologiche-e-ambientali/linee-ricerca):
- Advanced analysis of multi-satellite data using AI tools (supervisor: C. Flesia; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The topography of the Moho discontinuity under the Alps-Apennines mountain chain, from the analysis of a state-of-the-art, multi-level Receiver Function database (supervisor: N. Piana Agostinetti; email@example.com)
- Permeation grouting: an experimental and numerical study to improve its efficiency (supervisor: G. Crosta; firstname.lastname@example.org; high level training apprenticeship contract)
- Definition, measurement, and quantification of ecosystem services in urban regeneration interventions (supervisor: E. Padoa-Schioppa; email@example.com)
- Monitoring the health of urban ecosystems with innovative remote sensing techniques (supervisor: M. Rossini; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Intensification of tropical cyclones: impact of fine scale processes (supervisor: C. Pasquero; email@example.com)
- Production and chemical functionalization of biochar for environmental applications (supervisor: S. Citterio; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Reuse of Bioremediated Hydrocarbon-Contaminated Sediments as Soil for Non-Food Crops: Evaluating Properties, Ecotoxicity, Biological Safety, and Circular Economy Aspects (supervisor: A. Franzetti; email@example.com)
- Groundwater remediation: new biological and molecular strategies (supervisor: A. Franzetti; firstname.lastname@example.org; high level training apprenticeship contract)
- Experimental activities and study of the conversion processes of waste materials into catalysts for hydrogen production (supervisor: H. Lange; email@example.com)
- Synthesis of novel human TLR4 receptor modulators (supervisor: L. Zoia; firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Call for Applications can be found on the web page:
Tips for application (in English) can be found at the link:
Note that additional positions may be notified the day before the deadline at the following link: https://en.unimib.it/education/postgraduates/doctoral-research-phd-programmes/applying-doctorate
For further information, please contact the Coordinator of the PhD Course (Marco G. Malusà: email@example.com), the prospective Supervisor, or the Responsible of the curriculum of interest (Geological Sciences: Federico Agliardi – firstname.lastname@example.org; Environmental Sciences: Andrea Franzetti – email@example.com; Chemical Sciences: Davide Ballabio – firstname.lastname@example.org).