we are pleased to inform you that registration and abstract submission to the Third Edition of the European Mantle Workshop - EMAW2018 (http://emaw2018iggpavia.unipv.it/) is open.
EMAW2018 will be held on June 26-28, 2018 in the University of Pavia (Italy) and aims at providing a framework of advanced knowledge on the evolution of the Earth's mantle.
The workshop is mainly intended to discuss the mantle beneath Europe and neighboring areas; presentations from other parts of the world are welcome.
Confirmed keynote and invited speakers include:
- Yan Liang (Brown University, USA)
- Andrea Tommasi (Université Montpellier II, France)
- Istvan Kovacs (Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary)
- Sandro Conticelli (Università di Firenze, Italy)
- Francoise Chalot-Prat (Université de Lorraine, France)
- Daniele Brunelli (Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy)
Two optional one-day pre-conference field trips and an optional two-day post-conference field trip are scheduled.
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, spread the information in your Institute/Department, as well as to all the people potentially interested.
The Organising Committee
Chiara Trabella - secretary